Get it now -
- It is available from sourceforge for download.
- The complete features available in Ubiq-Freedom UTM can be read here.
- If you want assistance in configuring or support on Ubiq-Freedom UTM, you can buy services from here
- You can even contact us on the forums hosted in sourceforge.net and on our free-utm portal.
- Documents are available in sourceforge.net site and at our free-utm portal.
- The Ubiq-Freedom UTM can be configured by accessing the Web Based Interface (on port 40000) running on the UTM.
- The Ubiq-Freedom UTM basically connects to a Central Configuration Portal to do the configuration.
- Since Ubiq-Freedom UTM runs a GNU/Linux Kernel and uses well known Open Source components, it can be configured by most people familiar with Linux and the different Server Applications that can run on them.
- The Web Based Interface running in the Ubiq-Freedom UTM is Webmin which is a known configuration tool.